Most people understand the immediate and long-term benefits of having their car windows tinted, but don’t realize that those same benefits can be achieved with residential window film. There are other benefits to enjoy as well, depending on the type of window film used. Here are some of the types of residential window film and the benefits they have to offer:
- Decorative window film- You can dress up the appearance of a window or other type of glass with residential window film that has patterns and designs. Depending on the design, it can also afford privacy, making this type of film ideal for bathroom windows.
- Heat-reduction window tint- Keeping the sun from heating up your home during the summer means your air conditioning won’t have to work as hard, resulting in energy savings and a longer life of the equipment. The added comfort is a real plus too!
- Security window film- Keep your family safe with window tint that protects against shattering from projectiles and criminal behavior.
- Hurricane protection window film- Keep the glass confined in the event of wind-blown debris to reduce the chance of glass injuries and water damage.
- Privacy tint- Residential window film comes in a variety of tints, from clear to blackout, so you can choose the amount of privacy that you desire.
All residential window film has the ability to block the majority of UV rays, which saves your building materials and furnishings from damage and protects occupants from skin damage. If you would like to discuss which option is best for your Jacksonville, North Carolina home, give us a call at Glass Tinting by SPF. We are happy to help you select the right one for your needs and install it to perfection.