Windows provide light and warmth into a home. If you are unhappy with the level of light or heat that your windows permit, it does not mean you need to invest in new windows for your home. Consider the cost-efficient method of having home window tinting installed.
Adding tinting to your home windows is advantageous in the following areas:
- Glare reduction. This is helpful when the angle of the sun makes using electronic screens such as televisions and computers impossible.
- Improved energy efficiency. Up to 99 percent of UV rays from the sun can be reflected from solar films. This will help your home maintain its indoor temperature with less fluctuation.
- Fade protection. Home window tinting will help prevent furniture, window treatments, floors, and other furnishings from becoming sun bleached and faded.
- Privacy. There are a variety of gradients available for home window tinting. You may choose anywhere from translucent to blackout without diminishing your desired level of natural light.
- Security. Adding tint to your windows can help discourage burglars from peeking into your home. It also provides an extra protectant layer to your window.
- Safety. If severe weather damages your window, home window tinting can protect your home by keeping shards of glass from scattering throughout the room.
Window tinting has a variety of films with various shades and purposes. Here at Glass Tinting by SPF, we specialize in home window tinting and can answer any questions you may have on which film is best for you. Give us a call today!